• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFab Trumpets AACS 2.0 Decryption Solution for 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays

Old news. Myce.com was first. Moved to third party section

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Also: that can't be, because Fengtao promised, to never ever support AACS 2.0, so that AACS LA stops being mean to him.
Therefore this can only be a hoax.

Also: that can't be, because Fengtao promised, to never ever support AACS 2.0, so that AACS LA stops being mean to him.
Therefore this can only be a hoax.
Not according to myce, they're not adding the technology themselves to stick to their 'promise'. They're licensing tech from DeUHD. Which is why as they explain it, it'll take a few days for dvdfab to support a title after DeUHD does.

Maybe just a little :p

According to the article, AnyDVD relies on manual key updates. Is that true? I thought that a more universal method had been found.

According to the article, AnyDVD relies on manual key updates. Is that true? I thought that a more universal method had been found.
You thought wrong. OPD updates have always been manual, and so is their method. Somebody has to do it by hand first, then the rest happens automatically

You thought wrong. OPD updates have always been manual, and so is their method. Somebody has to do it by hand first, then the rest happens automatically

Interesting. Does this include DVDs as well?

No, DVD protection is handled by new AnyDVD versions. Access to the OPD for DVD's only speeds things up

Back