• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thor: Ragnarok

Dave Y

Is anyone having problems with Thor: Ragnarok?
Tried backing up at 8.2.3.0, RedFox seems to scan without problems (except it scans for what seems like a longer than normal time). When using CloneDvD2, "Title Configuration" page scans fine. At the "Audio and Subtitle" page, it scans up to 95% and stops. It never goes further.
I hit next past the deep scan and tried to copy/burn, after a few seconds it fails the read.
Tried full disk, movie only with and without menus.
I updated to Beta Ver. 8.3.2.1 with the same results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read this and try again. https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/ pay close attention to the logfile

Also, there's no such thing as a 'normal' time that's 'shorter than usual'. EVERY time is normal, the time needed to decrypt depends on how heavily protected the disc is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thor: Ragnarok - USA, region 1.
Log attached.
Same issues as stated above. I forgot to mention, I tried to copy with 2 different DVD player/burners in my computer. I have checked functionality of both drives with a different (store bought) DVD movie.
Tried to Rip Video disk to hard disk. Stopped at 52% with the following error:
Also, the second picture shows the error when actually trying to perform the read cycle in CloneDVD2
I hope I didn't miss anything.

upload_2018-4-3_17-13-32.png

upload_2018-4-3_17-21-1.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.1_Info_E_THOR.ziplog
    127 KB · Views: 4
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Not so fast. If the drives reads other discs just fine, then it's a defective disc. Exchange it first.

Not so fast. If the drives reads other discs just fine, then it's a defective disc. Exchange it first.

Interesting. I was able to get my LG DVD R/W drive to read and "Rip video disc to harddisk" (on the second attempt, it failed on the first try). At that point, I used CloneDVD2 to complete the copy. I was able to use both DVD R/W drives to copy and burn "Insidious: The Last Key" with no issues whatsoever. So yes, it looks like a funky DVD. Strange I was able to get it to work that one time though...:thankyou: for your time and assistance.

Borderline defective then, anyway the main thing is you have it ripped. Glad we could help.

Is anyone having problems with Thor: Ragnarok?
Tried backing up at 8.2.3.0, RedFox seems to scan without problems (except it scans for what seems like a longer than normal time). When using CloneDvD2, "Title Configuration" page scans fine. At the "Audio and Subtitle" page, it scans up to 95% and stops. It never goes further.
I hit next past the deep scan and tried to copy/burn, after a few seconds it fails the read.
Tried full disk, movie only with and without menus.
I updated to Beta Ver. 8.3.2.1 with the same results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
funny my UHD of Thor Ragnarock ripped fully ,but cut out with 20 mins or so on playback ( using ZAPPITI player)with the warning "cant play video" I reripped the disc, exactly the same problem.

funny my UHD of Thor Ragnarock ripped fully ,but cut out with 20 mins or so on playback ( using ZAPPITI player)with the warning "cant play video" I reripped the disc, exactly the same problem.
UHD and DVD problems are unrelated.

Known problem with Thor and the Realtek chip in the Zappiti?

Back