• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help with Clone DVD key

magician

Had to replace hard drive on computer. Reloaded clone DVD and placed key in file. Clone DVD says I am in the trial period. I double clicked the key file and it is asking me what program to use to run it. Need advice on how to run the key.

Had to replace hard drive on computer. Reloaded clone DVD and placed key in file. Clone DVD says I am in the trial period. I double clicked the key file and it is asking me what program to use to run it. Need advice on how to run the key.
Easiest way is to go to: Start/Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2 and browse to the Key location.

When I follow your instructions, a box opens up and asks me for the file. When I double click the file, a window appears and says:
Registration of *key* has failed.

When I follow your instructions, a box opens up and asks me for the file. When I double click the file, a window appears and says:
Registration of *key* has failed.
There should be no double-click with this method. When the box opens, browse to the place where the Key is, single-click to highlight it so it is in File Name, and click the Open button under the CloneDVD Registration button.

If this doesn't work, I would wonder if you have a CloneDVD key. What is the name of the Key file? Under the File Type, does it say CloneDVD Registration Key?

Last edited:
It is still not working. The name of the key file is: CloneCD Key 14121149CloneCD. Under the file type it says CLONECD Registration Key. I have this on a flash drive. When I copy it to the computer, it changes the name (or reads the file) slightly different: CloneCD Key 14121149. Under the file type it says CLONECD File. Could it be a setting on the computer?
My CloneDVD key is working perfectly.

That's your problem right there, you have a CloneCD key but you're trying to register CloneDVD! There 2 different applications. Filenames don't just "change" magically. The last .clonecd is the file extension type. You've got a registration key for CloneCD, not one for CloneDVD.

Back