• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.2.3 Dolby Vision Question

rippinjack

I don't currently have a UHD TV, but intend to get one. I already ripped several UHD disks using 8.2.2.2 (and converted to MKV), does this mean I have to rip them again?

I'll add that my conversion to MKV was done with makemkv, which I have a feeling means that it won't have the UHD info even if I rerip, but not sure....only reason I went with MKV was because I couldn't get Kodi to look at a mounted ISO.

I don't currently have a UHD TV, but intend to get one. I already ripped several UHD disks using 8.2.2.2 (and converted to MKV), does this mean I have to rip them again?

I'll add that my conversion to MKV was done with makemkv, which I have a feeling means that it won't have the UHD info even if I rerip, but not sure....only reason I went with MKV was because I couldn't get Kodi to look at a mounted ISO.
I'm not entirely sure, what the problem is.

You don't have to rip again.
Dolby Vision will not be part of an MKV either way.
MKV has no provisions for containing that format so far.

Back