• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Wars The Last Jedi Playlist

e143slime8

Not sure if there's a problem with this one, playlist looks kinda funky. Blu Ray is from DVDXpress using 8.2.2.6 to rip. Thanks for checking.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.6_Info_R_THE_LAST_JEDI_DD6002B1.ziplog
    550.1 KB · Views: 19
No problem with that one. Just a disc.

Any way to determine the correct playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.6_Info_E_THE_LAST_JEDI_DD6002B1.ziplog
    533.3 KB · Views: 9
Does CloneBD provide the functions that HandBrake provides? I rip my catalog to my hard drive and connect to PLEX.

Does CloneBD provide the functions that HandBrake provides? I rip my catalog to my hard drive and connect to PLEX.
That is not a question for this topic about playlists. Please create your own topic and specify exactly WHAT those functions are that your expecting

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I would say yes, and you actually can see and hear what you are copying. Just try it out yourself.

The Blu_Ray disc of The Last Jedi in the US 4K Ultra HD/Blu-Ray pack has multiple playlists. Which title should I pick

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.0_Info_D_THE_LAST_JEDI_DD6002B1.ziplog
    532.3 KB · Views: 9
Just play the first m2ts file in each playlist individually to determine the right playlist. This movie has 2 or three different intros in different languages.

That just won't work if screenpass protection is involved. You dont know how many playlists are involved or if the version YOU are talking about is the same one as C Shih has. Movies come in dozens of different versions

That just won't work if screenpass protection is involved. You dont know how many playlists are involved or if the version YOU are talking about is the same one as C Shih has. Movies come in dozens of different versions

You're right, I misread C Shih's request and my response was based on what I saw on the 4k disc when was referring to the blu ray disc. I haven't seen screenpass protection on 4k discs yet but I'm sure that's coming.

The Blu_Ray disc of The Last Jedi in the US 4K Ultra HD/Blu-Ray pack has multiple playlists. Which title should I pick
Please, just use CloneBD and check for yourself, it's the easiest way and free for that purpose.
CloneBD has a preview player and also shows all the small differences between multiple sets of nearly identical playlists.

Please, just use CloneBD and check for yourself, it's the easiest way and free for that purpose.
CloneBD has a preview player and also shows all the small differences between multiple sets of nearly identical playlists.
That's a great way to sell another product, (if it's for sale, don't know yet), but when I used the pre-registered version, it says 800. However, when trying to rip, MeGui gives me 99, 801, 802, and 811. So, that doesn't really help me.

That's a great way to sell another product, (if it's for sale, don't know yet), but when I used the pre-registered version, it says 800. However, when trying to rip, MeGui gives me 99, 801, 802, and 811. So, that doesn't really help me.
CloneBD is totally free for that purpose, I'm not a salesman nor do I get a percentage.
If CloneBD tells you 800 - how does that not help? Are you saying, that MeGUI is hiding playlist 800 (btw: 800 is the actual playlist used when played back in a license BD player)? Then take the discussion to MeGUIs authors.
Or simply USE CloneBD.

I bought CloneBD. It has made great backup Blu-Ray discs for me, but I have never been able to make the player work, perhaps because I still use Windows 7.

That's mainly because (although you CAN use it as such), it's not really meant to be used as a full fledged player. It's more of a preview player to let you select different audio/subtitle streams after you click on a title, to make sure you're backing up the right ones :)

@C Shih it's really not that hard to use. When you're on the title selection screen, click on any title (in the middle there will be a blue "play" like icon) and the player will open. On the top you'll then see the different audio/subtitle streams for that title. Clicking on one will use that title in the preview, CHECKING the box next to it will make sure that stream is in the backup.

Back