• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

logs created for The Avengers Series 4 [Blu-ray]

world123

Hello,
Attached CloneBD Logs were created after producing Full ISO Copies using CloneBD_v1.1.9.4 and AnyDVD_v8.2.2.6 beta from Protected ISO copies. The resulting Full ISO Copies look OK, but I need help on decoding the resulting logs.

Disks purchased from Amazon.UK will ASIN: B002SZQC5C.

I will submit the Logs to Elaborate Bytes.

Thanks

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D1.cbdlog
    317 KB · Views: 3
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D2.cbdlog
    356.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D3.cbdlog
    408.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D4.cbdlog
    461.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D5.cbdlog
    516.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D6.cbdlog
    564.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.1.9.4.The Avengers_S4_D7.cbdlog
    636.7 KB · Views: 0
Logfiles are auto created on the last clbd version. You can disable that if you want. Logfiles are NOT needed unless you suspect something is wrong. The average user also doesn't need to or can 'decode' them. Only the developing staff has the proper tools to analyze them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Logfiles are auto created on the last clbd version. You can disable that if you want. Logfiles are NOT needed unless you suspect something is wrong. The average user also doesn't need to or can 'decode' them. Only the developing staff has the proper tools to analyze them.

@Ch3vr0n Thank You! Now, I vaguely remember someone mentioning this before!

@Ch3vr0n Thank You! Now, I vaguely remember someone mentioning this before!
That someone is probably the changelog from beta .4. it's new that logs are now auto created, previous versions required manual action.

That someone is probably the changelog from beta .4. it's new that logs are now auto created, previous versions required manual action.
It was actually a feature request somewhere here, so it was mentioned a while ago.

oh i won't dispute that, all i'm saying that before .4 you had to manually create logs. With .4 you no longer have to manually do them :)

Back