• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

not able to buy licence with VISA

Cosoba

I got failure message:
'....Belastungen von 'AIP*FZSHJMY SA CO.' in China zu akzeptieren.'
Sorry for all the German.

It says, that my bank has to accept AIP*FZSHJMY SA CO.
There must a another way to pay and to get licence.
Please let me know.
Thanks

I got failure message:
'....Belastungen von 'AIP*FZSHJMY SA CO.' in China zu akzeptieren.'
Sorry for all the German.

It says, that my bank has to accept AIP*FZSHJMY SA CO.
There must a another way to pay and to get licence.
Please let me know.
Thanks
There is. The message tells you what to do. Contact your bank and accept the China based charge, or user any of the supported crypto currency.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

My bank does not accept VISA transfer to stores based in China. As a precautionary measure, my card was even blocked and exchanged for a new one. Are there other payment options apart from Bitcoin and VISA?

Bitcoin cash & litecoin. So your options are either to use your visa and buy some of the virtual currencies and use that, get a bank that does, take control of YOUR card and tell the bank to let the transaction go through (it's your money, not theirs) or find a card that works.

Back