• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Last Jedi

wayne1938

Getting this error about half way threw the burn.

Attachments

• The last Jedi error.JPG
    The last Jedi error.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 48
That's not a burn error, that's during the encoding process. Complete seperate and different thing. Please provide the CloneBD logfile

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks Pete.
Will give that a try and get back to you.
Does it work, when you deactivate Intel hw acceleration in CloneBD's settings?
Thanks Pete. By turning off acceleration on Intel hw acceleration fixes the problem I had and it copies fine now.
I do have a question. I am using a nvidia 1050 graphics card. Could I check the CUDA (nvidia) on both the decoding and encoding to speed things up. It takes a very long time with no acceleration.
Thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Pete. By turning off acceleration on Intel hw acceleration fixes the problem I had and it copies fine now.
I do have a question. I am using a nvidia 1050 graphics card. Could I check the CUDA (nvidia) on both the decoding and encoding to speed things up. It takes a very long time with no acceleration.
Thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.
Afaik there are no issues at all with cuda. Should work just fine for both decoding and encoding

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

No prob. Oh and in case you haven't noticed, I fixed your quoting post above. Your response to Pete was inside a quote due to a missing earlier closing bracket ] .

Well there is one, but not relevant unless you do uhd to mkv. https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/74793/

Chevron. One more question if you would be so kind.
I burned copies of the movie with no problem after the good advise I got from you and Pete. Something has popped up which has never happened before.
When the rolling text comes on at the beginning of the movie like all star wars movies do, it's in Spanish?
Once that's done, everything is in English again. Voices and the credits at the end of the movie are all in English.
I made sure everything is checked as English so I don't get it.
It's not a big deal as I know it's going to do it, just very strange.
I must have changed something, but don't know what.

Chevron. One more question if you would be so kind.
I burned copies of the movie with no problem after the good advise I got from you and Pete. Something has popped up which has never happened before.
When the rolling text comes on at the beginning of the movie like all star wars movies do, it's in Spanish?
Once that's done, everything is in English again. Voices and the credits at the end of the movie are all in English.
I made sure everything is checked as English so I don't get it.
It's not a big deal as I know it's going to do it, just very strange.
I must have changed something, but don't know what.
Sounds like you selected the wrong title for conversion or clbd did. You'd have to provide a clbd logfile

The star wars movies usually have angles.
Check the selection page in CloneBD (the one with the many film strips). You can start playback there - CloneBD will allow you to cycle through the different angles, so you can find the one that shows your desired language.
That one will be chosen for conversion then.

The star wars movies usually have angles.
Check the selection page in CloneBD (the one with the many film strips). You can start playback there - CloneBD will allow you to cycle through the different angles, so you can find the one that shows your desired language.
That one will be chosen for conversion then.
Thanks Pete. That works great.

Back