• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TotalMedia Theatre broken by Windows Update?

Good to know, but not really surprising. The TMT driver(s) are nasty beasts doing nasty things inside the kernel. That's why they won't work with Windows 10. I won't update my Windows 7 playback only box, I need TMT for my HD DVD discs.

I don't know if it is still out there, but there was a trade in program called Red to Blue or something like that. You mailed them the original covers from you HD DVDs and they sent you back blurays for just the cost of shipping. I did that for several HD DVDs I owned.

I don't know if it is still out there, but there was a trade in program called Red to Blue or something like that. You mailed them the original covers from you HD DVDs and they sent you back blurays for just the cost of shipping. I did that for several HD DVDs I owned.
Loooooooong since discontinued.

Ya, I got a debugger error, Thermida blah blah. Knew it was their copy protection, didn't realize they were exploiting a Microsoft weakness. Makes sense now it will not be fixed. Too bad. I used TMT for two things, really - HD DVD, and the zoom feature for either 'blu' or 'red'. I guess I'll be doing a bit of mkv work on the library now. I (think I) know PDVD doesn't do zoom, leastways not where I've found it. Any alternatives?

Ya, I got a debugger error, Thermida blah blah. Knew it was their copy protection, didn't realize they were exploiting a Microsoft weakness. Makes sense now it will not be fixed. Too bad. I used TMT for two things, really - HD DVD, and the zoom feature for either 'blu' or 'red'. I guess I'll be doing a bit of mkv work on the library now. I (think I) know PDVD doesn't do zoom, leastways not where I've found it. Any alternatives?
It wasn't a protection, along other things they were doing all sorts of nasty this at the windows kernel level that got patched. It's the reason why in the early days of a development stop a part of their user base received bsod's.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It wasn't a protection, ...
Themida? It sure was. It is an anti reverse engineer protection. Did it help in any way? No. It only hurts their customers, because the software doesn't work anymore.

Back