• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

justice league bluray

amazing

i used updated clonebd and burned with img
when disc was done i got this dump file and disc wouldn't show up and shut my anydvd off

any help appreciated

amazing
@Pete i tried a second time with clonebd and i burned with clonebd justice league won't work on my lg 3D bluray player in the front room

@Pete here's the file you needed sir

and the dump if ya need that to :whistle::whistle:

Attachments

• NewZip.zip
    500 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.6_Info_E_JUSTICE_LEAGUE_B3959B7.ziplog
    191 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Could you please make a zip file with all files from the BDMV folder - except, of course, BDMV\STREAM?

OK, I'm beginning to understand.
So you created a copy with CloneBD and then inserted the resulting disc.
I can see the problem, but I need to know what kind of copy you were making (complete copy? partial copy? If partial, which titles were chosen?).

OK, I'm beginning to understand.
So you created a copy with CloneBD and then inserted the resulting disc.
I can see the problem, but I need to know what kind of copy you were making (complete copy? partial copy? If partial, which titles were chosen?).

I also made a CloneBD movie only copy and PowerDVD 17 crashes when you try to play the ISO. PowerDVD will play the m2ts file directly with some micro pauses.

that's because you're not supposed to play the m2ts directly. You point PDVD to the DISC/Drive not the m2ts

that's because you're not supposed to play the m2ts directly. You point PDVD to the DISC/Drive not the m2ts
Playing the m2ts file directly is a very good way of determining whether a problem is caused by the movie or by the menu code
Playing m2ts files directly with PowerDVD is only a problem if you're using an old version of PowerDVD or the disc uses "seamless branching"
I play m2ts files directly all the time with PowerDVD. No problem.

I also made a CloneBD movie only copy and PowerDVD 17 crashes when you try to play the ISO. PowerDVD will play the m2ts file directly with some micro pauses.
What version of CloneBD did you use? 1.1.9.3 should do fine.

Playing the m2ts file directly is a very good way of determining whether a problem is caused by the movie or by the menu code
Playing m2ts files directly with PowerDVD is only a problem if you're using an old version of PowerDVD or the disc uses "seamless branching"

Pete,

What version of PowerDVD would playing m2ts files directly not work at all??

I have PowerDVD 10, and versions 12-17, all PowerDVD Ultra.

What version of PowerDVD would playing m2ts files directly not work at all??
They never didn't work at all.
I can't pinpoint an exact version. Older versions wouldn't play HD audio from individual files, probably due to licensing restrictions.
Now they do.

They never didn't work at all.
I can't pinpoint an exact version. Older versions wouldn't play HD audio from individual files, probably due to licensing restrictions.
Now they do.
Thanks, Pete.

I'll probably play around with my copies of PowerDVD Ultra and see what happens.

Sorry I was not supper clear but yes normally all other discs work playing the ISO directly from the V-Drive. This one doesn’t so I then try m2ts file directly witch is a normal workaround for me the few times this has come up where PDVD will not start the movie and or it crashes. But as in this case there are normally little glitches or pauses and such.

I used the latest CloneBD 1.1.9.2 and AnyDVDHD at the time. I’ll try again with CloneBD 1.1.9.3 and see.

Back