• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discount code?

sej7278

Any chance of a discount code for CloneCD as a "welcome to the forums" gift ? ;)

I've finally got some affordable DL discs and want to try them out without busting the layer break.

I've got all the other Slysoft products so don't need a combo discount, and the old CDFreaks code doesn't work anymore.

Oh and was it just AnyDVD that got more expensive after Vista, or the whole range?

You shouldn't need anything else...

I've finally got some affordable DL discs and want to try them out without busting the layer break.

I've got all the other Slysoft products so don't need a combo discount, and the old CDFreaks code doesn't work anymore.
I think I was in the same boat as you at one time. Assumed I needed Clone CD to burn DL. Took a long time to get a definitive answer back from someone, but if you have a DL burner, you have the option of burning your DL media with anydvd and clonedvd (there is a dropdown option in clonedvd). Unlike some others, I have never had a problem with layer breaks. I have a plextor 760 burner, verbatim media, and an oppo dvd player.

yeah sure you can burn to DL using just anydvd (copy the files in explorer, and burn using nero) but to keep the layer break in the correct place, you need clonecd to create the iso.

you could just use clonedvd2's vob passthrough mode and output to iso, but it won't preserve the layer break.

i guess there's dvd decrypter.....

for that matter will burning with the iso nero keep the layer break, or do you need imgburn - or clonedvd2's burner?

Last edited:
Any chance of a discount code for CloneCD as a "welcome to the forums" gift ? ;)

Oh and was it just AnyDVD that got more expensive after Vista, or the whole range?
Discount codes are released on a very frequent basis. I will make sure they are all posted here as they are released.:agree:

Back