• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD copy to BD50

4lfred

Hello im new here and buy my license yesterday all good (y); i see a little bug or error when try to made some copies of my 4k UDH disc with menus (i like menus) to sabe in DL blurays and all work perfect, with some discs like "the shape of water" i can remove undeseable audio stream to improve video quality and work perfect, only save wanted audios (well all english and spanish), but in other discs like justice league, i cant remove streams, clonebd made a full copy with all the audio streams, maybe developers can check and fix this? improve the shrink copies? must be great some times have 5gb of unwanted audios :eek:

Im running the beta 1.1.9.2, maybe need to try stable version?

Hello im new here and buy my license yesterday all good (y); i see a little bug or error when try to made some copies of my 4k UDH disc with menus (i like menus) to sabe in DL blurays and all work perfect, with some discs like "the shape of water" i can remove undeseable audio stream to improve video quality and work perfect, only save wanted audios (well all english and spanish), but in other discs like justice league, i cant remove streams, clonebd made a full copy with all the audio streams, maybe developers can check and fix this? improve the shrink copies? must be great some times have 5gb of unwanted audios :eek:

Im running the beta 1.1.9.2, maybe need to try stable version?
Can you please post an AnyDVD log file of a disc, that shows this behavior? (Possibly even from 2 or three different such discs, so we can find common elements)
Is it possible, that those are all Dolby Vision discs?

Can you please post an AnyDVD log file of a disc, that shows this behavior? (Possibly even from 2 or three different such discs, so we can find common elements)
Is it possible, that those are all Dolby Vision discs?

i dont have anydvd logs now, in next disc i provide if need, but yes, The shape of water dont have Dolby Vision, and justice league have Dolby Vision

i dont have anydvd logs now, in next disc i provide if need, but yes, The shape of water dont have Dolby Vision, and justice league have Dolby Vision
OK, then can you tell me all disc titles that have that effect, so maybe I have one to try and reproduce the effect.

OK, then can you tell me all disc titles that have that effect, so maybe I have one to try and reproduce the effect.

"The shape of water" no Dolby Vision, can make a full copy (50gb) and remove unwanted audios (only save englis and spanish)
"Justice league and Star wars The last Jedi", have Dolby Vision, make full copy but cant remove unwanted audios

Dont make other copies for now :)

I don't really understand.
What do you mean by "full copy"?
CloneBD's full copy doesn't allow deselecting audio anyway.
Do you mean a "Partial copy", but with all titles selected?

I really need to see a CloneBD log file of such a run, I'm totally in the dark here.
I just tried a partial copy on a Dolby Vision disc with only one audio selected - worked fine.

yes i mean full copy with menu trailers extras, but is a partial copy select only some streams, its my first time with clonebb where go the logs?

its my first time with clonebb where go the logs?
You have to do a conversion and then at the end, there's a button to save a log file.

VpZK9rb.png

I dont see any log button :(, with justice league give error stream tipe, anyway complete the process but the result dont runt

That's weird, the log button should be above the stats.

@Pete did they remove them?

well i think the option to make a partial copy, and remove some audios when the movie have dolby vision dont work (i keep dolby vision), rip ferdinand the shape of water, thor ragnarok and can remove unwanted streams (no dolby vision in this movies), others with dolby vision dont remove stremas make a full copy, go to make a partial copy and remove dolby vision now and see results, update tomorrow :)

well i think the option to make a partial copy, and remove some audios when the movie have dolby vision dont work (i keep dolby vision), rip ferdinand the shape of water, thor ragnarok and can remove unwanted streams (no dolby vision in this movies), others with dolby vision dont remove stremas make a full copy, go to make a partial copy and remove dolby vision now and see results, update tomorrow :)

I tried that with Fast&Furious 8 (has dolby vision) and deselecting tracks works fine.
Can you please post a CloneBD log file from such an attempt? (deselect audio tracks, etc..., convert and then save log file, post here)

Last edited:
I try to make a partial copy (full copy with menu extras, only want remove unwanted streams) not only a "remux" from downsizing, select remove dolby vision and any way the copy keep all the audios, using 1.1.9.3 version now

by the way now apper the log file option :eek:

make a new copy with newest version 1.1.9.4 from downsizing (Dolby Vision) and now only keep the wanted streams, the bad? only 31gb, make process two time same size result :s

no only BD50 i want to backup in BD50 only

Well afaik that's a normal file size then. You can't fit uhd content on a standard BD50 without downs scaling. That means resolution et all, or you'd violate bd specifications and the bitrate among other things would be more than a normal bd can handle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

sorry i not understand you, my english not good :( i make many copys to BD50 and burn and play without problems in my xbox and my player without problems, keeping Dolby vision, using clonebd BD50 copy :)

Back