• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Suggestion] Forum Area Specifically for UHD?

dbG33K

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forums, but have been using AnyDVD since before the Blu-ray days, but started lurking here to learn about how to rip my UHD movies.

Are there any plans to create a specific area of the forums for all UHD-related problems, solutions and general posts? It'd certainly make things easier for those of us looking for UHD-exclusive issues and fixes.

Thanks!

- dbG33K

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forums, but have been using AnyDVD since before the Blu-ray days, but started lurking here to learn about how to rip my UHD movies.

Are there any plans to create a specific area of the forums for all UHD-related problems, solutions and general posts? It'd certainly make things easier for those of us looking for UHD-exclusive issues and fixes.

Thanks!

- dbG33K
Not at this time. Uhd support at this time is experimental. An actual section is unlikely to be added until AACS 2.0 has been cracked. Uhd discs are still Blu-ray, so that section will do fine for the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back