• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Vanishing of Sidney Hall Playlist

Barnabus

Could you assist with a good playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.5_Info_G_THE_VANISHING_OF_SIDNEY_HALL_F105A260.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Please also assist me with a good playlist.

Sorry, can't do that. You didn't provide a logfile which is needed to see if you have a different version and if needed add playlist support.

Attached is the lg file. Please tell me which list to use. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_D_THE_VANISHING_OF_SIDNEY_HALL.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Attached is the lg file. Please tell me which list to use. Thanks.
Not possible, that's an unprotected disc. Use the original and try again

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Attached is the log file from the original Nlu-Ray DVD. Please advise the correct playlist. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.0_Info_D_THE_VANISHING_OF_SIDNEY_HALL_F105A260.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Attached is the log file from the original Nlu-Ray DVD. Please advise the correct playlist. Thanks.
Check you status window. It's already in there. Oh, and there's no such thing as a Blu-ray DVD. It's either a DVD or a Blu-ray DISC.

I am new to this. When you said check my status window and it's already there, what does that mean exactly? Please explain in some detail. Thanks.

I am new to this. When you said check my status window and it's already there, what does that mean exactly? Please explain in some detail. Thanks.
You open the main AnyDVD window, then where ale the info is (it's called status window because you access it via the 'status' link on the left of the main interface) and look at the bottom of the text. 'java protected good playlists'

Sorry I am still confused. I open the main AnyDVD window, but I do not see any text other than the settings, hardware and registration information. Did I go to the wrong area. Thanks for your help,

Sorry I am still confused. I open the main AnyDVD window, but I do not see any text other than the settings, hardware and registration information. Did I go to the wrong area. Thanks for your help,
Click on the 'status' link on the left menu, or open the main interface by clicking on the system tray icon in the bottom right. That will take you to the status window.

Back