• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Directory C:\Users\(account name)\Documents/AnyDVDHD does not exist!

KBJ2007

I'm not sure how long it's been there, but with the last several installs I've been getting this popup when closing the window after the install is complete.

Is this something I need to concern myself with?

Thanks

I'm not sure how long it's been there, but with the last several installs I've been getting this popup when closing the window after the install is complete.

Is this something I need to concern myself with?

Thanks
Never heard of this before. I don't think, it should be something to be concerned about. Maybe your admin account has no rights to access your user directory?

Never heard of this before. I don't think, it should be something to be concerned about. Maybe your admin account has no rights to access your user directory?
I have moved all the user directories off the boot drive which is where Windows installs them so maybe that's the reason it doesn't see or create the directory on the boot drive.

It doesn't seem to have affected the functionality of the program so I'm more curious about it than anything else.

I also don't use Microsoft account logins, just local accounts and the account where this comes up does have Admin privileges.

Back