• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible ImgBurn issue with AnyDVD HD 8.2.2.4

SLKabaker

I am using ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 and the only thing that has changed, AFAIK, is I updated AnyDVD HD from 8.2.2.2 to 8.2.2.4 (had to reboot after running installation). I created an unprotected ISO with AnyDVD HD Image Ripper and ejected the disc. Before putting a blank disc in the drive, I unchecked that specific drive in the AnyDVD HD Selection Setting, clicked Save and inserted the blank disc. I used ImgBurn to burn a blank BD-R DL and it finished fine; but, during the Verify stage it keeps having an issue:
Failed to Read Sectors ####### - ####### - Reason: The semaphore timeout period has expired.
I have used the same procedure with AnyDVD HD and ImgBurn through several versions of AnyDVD HD without any problem. In the Log, there is a large time gap; that is because ImgBurn had a Pop-up I had to click on and had walked away from the PC. I clicked "Try Again" and it worked. After the multiple errors & retries, ImgBurn says the Process Completed Successfully. I don't understand why this, seemingly, just started out of nowhere or what AnyDVD HD could be doing? One thought may have to do with AnyDVD HD not letting Discs/Drive Lock (primarily with UHD discs though). Any help is appreciated.

F.Y.I.: I use AnyDVD HD to back-up and protect my Blu-rays (and HD-DVDs once upon a time). Not in the piracy/bootleg game. I own the Blu-ray that I am making a copy of.

Attachments

• ImgBurn_Evil_Dead_II.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
I am using ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 and the only thing that has changed, AFAIK, is I updated AnyDVD HD from 8.2.2.2 to 8.2.2.4 (had to reboot after running installation). I created an unprotected ISO with AnyDVD HD Image Ripper and ejected the disc. Before putting a blank disc in the drive, I unchecked that specific drive in the AnyDVD HD Selection Setting, clicked Save and inserted the blank disc. I used ImgBurn to burn a blank BD-R DL and it finished fine; but, during the Verify stage it keeps having an issue: I have used the same procedure with AnyDVD HD and ImgBurn through several versions of AnyDVD HD without any problem. In the Log, there is a large time gap; that is because ImgBurn had a Pop-up I had to click on and had walked away from the PC. I clicked "Try Again" and it worked. After the multiple errors & retries, ImgBurn says the Process Completed Successfully. I don't understand why this, seemingly, just started out of nowhere or what AnyDVD HD could be doing? One thought may have to do with AnyDVD HD not letting Discs/Drive Lock (primarily with UHD discs though). Any help is appreciated.

F.Y.I.: I use AnyDVD HD to back-up and protect my Blu-rays (and HD-DVDs once upon a time). Not in the piracy/bootleg game. I own the Blu-ray that I am making a copy of.
That semaphore timeout is coming from the OS and gets referred to imgburn. It has absolutely nothing to do with AnyDVD. You're on the wrong forum asking for help with this case. Only lightning UK over at the imgburn forums can properly assist you with this case.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That semaphore timeout is coming from the OS and gets referred to imgburn. It has absolutely nothing to do with AnyDVD. You're on the wrong forum asking for help with this case. Only lightning UK over at the imgburn forums can properly assist you with this case.

Okay. Will do. However, like I originally posted, it started happening right after updating to AnyDVD HD 8.2.2.4; I didn't change anything else.

Okay. Will do. However, like I originally posted, it started happening right after updating to AnyDVD HD 8.2.2.4; I didn't change anything else.
Most likely pure coincidence. It's an OS error. You can probably even find on the Microsoft site what it's related too.

Back