• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYHDDVD8.2.2.3 beta dosent playback on Media player classic

Andrew1979

Hey guys. I have problem with playback DVD star trek Voyager disk label Eu_106127 on Media player classic .l posting screenshot below. I don't have any issues with playback on VLC 2.2.8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180318-105633.png
    Screenshot_20180318-105633.png
    936.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hey guys. I have problem with playback DVD star trek Voyager disk label Eu_106127.l posting screenshot below. I don't have any issues with playback on VLC 2.2.8

Read this and try again https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/

An image alone means nothing.

That said, AnyDVD isn't a DVD player. So first you you have a problem, then you say you don't. So which is it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I'm sorry for mistake.l traying run on Media player classic.

Play the decrypted original disc, or rip in a real DVD player like PowerDVD. If that works, it's not an AnyDVD problem. You're also not saying what exactly is or isn't happening nor have you done what that link I gave you asks you to do. Which is providing an AnyDVD logfile.

But from that faint image I do notice I've thing that may be the culprit.

DISABLE the remove short clips, menu clips and trailer settings and try again. Then report back.

It must be media player classic issue. I tried again and runs fine. I posting screenshot from Anydvd navigation menu.

Thenks for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180318-130020.png
    Screenshot_20180318-130020.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
I'm running on Windows 10 Home
If it runs fine then it's not an AnyDVD issue, and again. Screenshots don't mean a damn thing without a logfile (which you were asked twice too provide).

Anydvd works fine. I installed PowerDVD and works ok
I closing post

Back