• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Static band across one frame of 3D-TAB Rips....

MovieFan

This is the second disk it's happened with so I'm inclined to believe it's not just a faulty disk. I am getting a band of what I call "static" that flashes on and off the lower frame of a TAB file that I try to rip.

CloneBD-Line.JPG

This happened on this copy of "Thor: Ragnarok" (UK) I just got yesterday and it happened on "Justice League" (US) which I got last week from two different stores.

I have a log file in this case because with this Thor disks it ALSO crashed a few minutes from the end after 4+ hours of ripping. In the case of Justice League it completed but that static flashes on and off in the lower frame (which of course when watching on 3D TV is the entire screen)

I have done multiple trials with these titles.

Justice League: ripped in two different systems. Completes in both, but band of static when ripping to TAB in both. I ripped it to MVC (nice feature add, BTW!) and it doesn't seem to display this issue, but I have only tried playing it through my built LG Plex app which is not necessarily supported for 3D-MVC and I think it's using a 2Dto3D conversion process in the TV, not really using the native MVC. I have a Pi that will play MVC but it was not hooked up at the time.

Thor: tried it in just one system so far, but since it's doing the EXACT same thing that Justice League did I think the problem lies outside my systems.

I have not tried the beta version 1.1.9.1 of CloneBD and I'm running the latest stable, but you'll see that in the logs.

Thanks for any help!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Version 1.1.9.3 beta, released a week ago, should fix this problem, does it not?
Testing now.

I don't generally install betas unless specifically told. I let the program tell me when there's an update.

Thanks!

I don't generally install betas unless specifically told. I let the program tell me when there's an update.
I see, that is a valid option, but sometimes, it's a long wait between two public release versions (and possibly numerous betas in-between).

I see, that is a valid option, but sometimes, it's a long wait between two public release versions (and possibly numerous betas in-between).
I do understand that, but if it ain't broke.... In this case it WAS broke, hence me coming here and asking.

I re-ripped Justice League (US) and it seems good. I am trying Thor Ragnarok (UK) today. Will post update when done.

Thank you!

Both of my rips seem fine. I'd call it fixed!

Thanks!

Back