• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.2.3 will not rip.

bluebolt

I just installed 8.2.2.3, and when I insert a blu-ray disc and click "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." the following pops up:

"Drive E: is not ready!"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.3_Info_E_Disaster_F104C01D.ziplog
    541.2 KB · Views: 11
I just installed 8.2.2.3, and when I insert a blu-ray disc and click "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." the following pops up:

"Drive E: is not ready!"
Does Explorer recognize the disc, after AnyDVD has finished scanning?
If not - do you insert the disc, while AnyDVD is running? Or do you start AnyDVD with the disc in the drive?

Does Explorer recognize the disc, after AnyDVD has finished scanning?
If not - do you insert the disc, while AnyDVD is running? Or do you start AnyDVD with the disc in the drive?
Forget the question. I can reproduce the problem, seems to be a "Windows XP thing". I'll look into it.

Thanks, James, and FYI as you might imagine I'm seeing the same problem on W2K Pro.

Thanks, James, and FYI as you might imagine I'm seeing the same problem on W2K Pro.
You do like ancient operating systems, don't you? :)
AnyDVD 8.2.2.4 should fix the problem (I haven't tested W2K...)

Yes, I like my computers lean and fast (Windows 2000 Professional on the X99 platform) and under my control. The newer systems leave me feeling like it's microsoft's computer rather my own that I'm using.

My test rips went fine on XP and W2k Pro, so all is well here. You've done it again, James. Thank you.

Yes, I like my computers lean and fast (Windows 2000 Professional on the X99 platform) and under my control. The newer systems leave me feeling like it's microsoft's computer rather my own that I'm using.
You're absolutely right about that. And especially Windows 10 is the first Windows version that makes me think about slowly moving towards Linux.
But it will become more and more difficult to support these older OSs. We're already using several workarounds to make the code work with XP and below - current compilers don't support these Windows versions anymore, and we're already using a several years old compiler.

Back