• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lady Bird Play List

JT S2rt

Using Copy 123 Platinum and AnyDVD to create digital copy of Lady Bird. Works without Errors but when I watch the film it has a copyright screen pops up during the move. What is the number of the right playlist?

Using Copy 123 Platinum and AnyDVD to create digital copy of Lady Bird. Works without Errors but when I watch the film it has a copyright screen pops up during the move. What is the number of the right playlist?
What do you mean by 'copyright'?

Please provide an AnyDVD logfile, without it we can't help you.

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/71489/

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Screenpass Protection
Log File

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_D_LADY_BIRD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

I suggest using CloneBD, it automatically selects the correct playlist.
For other tools, it's the manual way: playlist is mentioned in the AnyDVD status window.

What do you mean by 'copyright'?
Since you're new here, I'll explain: it's the standard black text screen shown by incorrectly handled Screen Pass discs ;)

I suggest using CloneBD, it automatically selects the correct playlist.
For other tools, it's the manual way: playlist is mentioned in the AnyDVD status window.

Since you're new here, I'll explain: it's the standard black text screen shown by incorrectly handled Screen Pass discs ;)
Hey, there's the cinavia copyright message too :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back