• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Blu-ray Rip Hanging Up

ehharley1

On the two discs I’ve done, Jigsaw and Life, the first one, Jigsaw worked good, although multiple times, while ripping iso with anydvd, the estimated time remaining went to 0:00:00 but the rip speed remained at ~10mb/s. The completed rip finished at ~24mb/s and played perfect from my nas using Shield tv and plex.
The second one, I’m having rip to image troubles with anydvd. First try 3%, hangs up I have to kill it using task manager, remaining time 0:00:00 rip speed 0mb/s. Cleaned disc.
Second try same thing at 16%. Cleaned disc with Mother’s Plastic Polish, my tried and true goto, and trying again. Has anyone else seen this? The disc looks clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the two discs I’ve done, Jigsaw and Life, the first one, Jigsaw worked good, although multiple times, while ripping iso with anydvd, the estimated time remaining went to 0:00:00 but the rip speed remained at ~10mb/s. The completed rip finished at ~24mb/s and played perfect from my nas using Shield tv and plex.
The second one, I’m having rip to image troubles with anydvd. First try 3%, hangs up I have to kill it using task manager, remaining time 0:00:00 rip speed 0mb/s. Cleaned disc.
Second try same thing at 16%. Cleaned disc with Mother’s Plastic Polish, my tried and true goto, and trying again. Has anyone else seen this? The disc looks clean.

Update,
That fixed the problem.
ISO done! These thing are Really Finicky?
The disc looked completely clean on the first attempt.

Back