• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request

logicbomb

It would be great if the choice of popcorn munching sheep, video bitrate and frame size animations could be made sticky. I like to see the video bitrate display while CloneDVD2 is processing a DVD and would prefer not having to select it every time.

Another thing that would be nice would be if there were a selection of animations included to view while CloneDVD2 is burning a DVD.

Now, with those requests made I will say I consider the Slysoft products that I own to be the finest software purchases that I have ever made and I recommend them to everyone I know.

:bowdown:

Last edited:
It would be great if the choice of popcorn munching sheep, video bitrate and frame size animations could be made sticky. I like to see the video bitrate display while CloneDVD2 is processing a DVD and would prefer not having to select it every time.
It already is... at least I thought so...??

Another thing that would be nice would be if there were a selection of animations included to view while CloneDVD2 is burning a DVD.
You already can select any gif animation you like.

Now, with those requests made I will say I consider the Slysoft products that I own to be the finest software purchases that I have ever made and I recommend them to everyone I know.

:bowdown:
Thank you!

It already is... at least I thought so...??

You already can select any gif animation you like.

Thank you!

1. It isn't sticky on any of the machines I or my friends have. It always switches back to the sheep from the video bitrate display if I backup another disc or when the program is started. All run XP Home.

2. I was thinking of a few Slysoft supplied gifs with various themes just for something different. Everything I've tried doesn't fit the window very well. Maybe some of the other forum members could post some of their favorites.

3. You're VERY welcome!

1. It isn't sticky on any of the machines I or my friends have. It always switches back to the sheep from the video bitrate display if I backup another disc or when the program is started. All run XP Home.
Just tried... it is, if you *don't* write directly, but output files only (my recommended method, so you can check the quality of the created files and write them, if you are pleased).
Looks like a bug to me. I assume it will be fixed.

Just tried... it is, if you *don't* write directly, but output files only (my recommended method, so you can check the quality of the created files and write them, if you are pleased).
Looks like a bug to me. I assume it will be fixed.

OK, I almost always write directly so it is very noticable for me. It's good to know someone will look into it.

What are the proper dimensions for an animation to fit the window?

Last edited:
i always get that sheep too by default when selecting dvd writer as the ouput.
this is probably something for elaborate bytes to sort out.
it aint a major problem to just click the sheep though but you think the program would remember the last setting whatever output method you choose.

Back