• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Coco- New protection?

tommyohoho

Can you please take a look through the logfile. it took 8.2.2.2 a while to get through the disc. since it's new i figured there might be new protection. If not, sorry for wasting your time. For some reason it created 2 logs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_E_COCO.ziplog
    177.1 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_F_COCO.ziplog
    166.2 KB · Views: 5
Can you please take a look through the logfile. it took 8.2.2.2 a while to get through the disc. since it's new i figured there might be new protection. If not, sorry for wasting your time. For some reason it created 2 logs.
What should I look at? Did it work? (I believe it should)

usually anydvd reads through quick. this disc just took a bit. there were bits where the movie skipped.

usually anydvd reads through quick. this disc just took a bit. there were bits where the movie skipped.
The speed at which AnyDVD decrypts isn't based on if a title is new or old. It's based on how complicated the protection is that's used on the disc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back