• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Printing And Email

Hiberian

Before I learned of the SlySoft Forum I would go to the AfterDawn forum to try to figure out my problems. Thank you SlySoft for starting this. In the AfterDawn forum, they would send you an email when someone posted a response to your thread. Is there anyway this can be done by this Forum, as well? Sure make it convenient to know when things are happening. And, can you create a PRINT button so that the responses can easily be printed off without all the extraneous stuff having to be printed as well? Thanks for considering these suggestions.

Before I learned of the SlySoft Forum I would go to the AfterDawn forum to try to figure out my problems. Thank you SlySoft for starting this. In the AfterDawn forum, they would send you an email when someone posted a response to your thread. Is there anyway this can be done by this Forum, as well? Sure make it convenient to know when things are happening. And, can you create a PRINT button so that the responses can easily be printed off without all the extraneous stuff having to be printed as well? Thanks for considering these suggestions.
Go the the "Quick Links" on the Toolbar and select "Subscribed threads" you will see all the options from there.:clap:

Back