• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD region is not removed in Blu-ray drive

Hey there.

I've been having problems playing region locked DVDs using my external Blu-ray drive. It wasn't until recently that I realised AnyDVD only disables the Blu-ray region and not DVD region - despite claiming to have unlocked the discs when looking in "Status".

Any way to solve this issue?

Br Morten

Hey there.

I've been having problems playing region locked DVDs using my external Blu-ray drive. It wasn't until recently that I realised AnyDVD only disables the Blu-ray region and not DVD region - despite claiming to have unlocked the discs when looking in "Status".

Any way to solve this issue?

Br Morten

Anydvd removes DVD regions in Blu-ray just fine. Let's start with you providing a logfile from the problematic disc. Provide disc info (what title, where's it from, what region you're in...)

Read this sticky (which is why it's there) https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/ and try again

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back