• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Florida Project

JWOmaha

Need help with playlist for this blu-ray.
Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_Z_THE_FLORIDA_PROJECT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Another for this film. Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_D_THE_FLORIDA_PROJECT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Another for this film. Thank you!
I used 00441.mpls based on the Procmon method

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_X_THE_FLORIDA_PROJECT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
The procmon method had been obsolete for at least 6 months. Screenpass protection has begun updated to used cached playlists (correct clip sequence under wrong mpls number).

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Use CloneBD. Its free for that purpose
Only if AnyDVD knows how to decrypt it ;-) otherwise it'll be affected by the wrong playlist like any other tool. :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

And another

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_F_THE_FLORIDA_PROJECT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Thank you.
This disc should be fine now.

About the flood of log files: I know you mean well.
But in most cases, when posting 5 log files for a disc in a row, the log files are all identical.

So please refrain from posting log files of the same title in batches, unless you have a reason to believe, the are different (like different countries).

Just a general tip, I often use Google and search for "Movie Name Blu-ray Playlist" or some variation, and I often find websites that list the correct playlists!

When I backup a movie, I always like to save all of the actual information instead of letting some program detect it for me.

Just a general tip, I often use Google and search for "Movie Name Blu-ray Playlist" or some variation, and I often find websites that list the correct playlists!
You can do that, of course, but for three reasons, I'd still post log files here:
  1. knowing the playlist will still not make your disc playable in full disc mode (with original menus) - AnyDVD needs to disable Screen Pass for that
  2. posting the log file and helping AnyDVD fix the disc will spare hundreds, maybe thousands of others from having to google for a playlist (most people don't even want to know it, they just want to play the movie)
  3. players like kodi detect the playlist by checking a file generated by AnyDVD. Same with CloneBD - it will automatically detect and convert the correct playlist, you don't need to "know" the playlist and then search it among hundreds of fakes.

Back