• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just purchase License Key

captainiglu

Hi,
i just purchased the lifetime key for ANYDVD HD and i got confirmation it went through.
There was not a real checkout ,so will you send the key by email? Havent received the key yet.

many thanks
captainiglu

According to our system, your license key has been sent by email at 2018-02-14 08:45:05 UTC

Please check your yahoo inbox and your spam folder. If you do not find the license in your spam folder, please let me know.

According to our system, your license key has been sent by email at 2018-02-14 08:45:05 UTC

Please check your yahoo inbox and your spam folder. If you do not find the license in your spam folder, please let me know.
Hi Ivan,
many thanks, unfortunately i received only the Transaction Record “twice“.
Could you try to resend the key?

Many thx
c.i

Last edited by a moderator:
Just re-sent your license to your yahoo email account. In addition I've sent you a PM with the download link for your license.

Thank you for supporting our project!

Hi Ivan,
thanks for ur fast help!
I received your PM , although never recvd your mail to yahoo.de
Good luck with your project.
brgds
C.i

Back