• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best DVD (or Blu Ray) Converters to Windows Media

Ted Barry

I'm interested in converting my DVD and Blu Ray discs to Windows media, such as MP4. I've tried AVS4YOU and HandBrake so far and I'm disappointed in both. They're subpar on the video quality/resolution. Who has the best software out there? Also looking for easy of use, but I would rather have pristine quality over easy of use.

TIA,
Ted

I'm interested in converting my DVD and Blu Ray discs to Windows media, such as MP4. I've tried AVS4YOU and HandBrake so far and I'm disappointed in both. They're subpar on the video quality/resolution. Who has the best software out there? Also looking for easy of use, but I would rather have pristine quality over easy of use.

TIA,
Ted
CloneBD can do mp4, and CloneDVD mobile for DVD's. Recommend you user the 1.2.xx series as the 1.9 series for cdvdm can be buggy at times. If that one doesn't float your boat. I like vso's DVD video converter

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks! Do you know if there is one piece of software that will do both DVD & Blu Ray to Windows media?

Handbrake is the only such one I know, but it ain't to easy to setup/use and I know nothing more about it. I don't use it. The only other one I know that MIGHT be able is vso-software's video converter. You'd have to check. But neither of them are as easy to setup/use as CloneDVD mobile / CloneBD

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back