• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clarity3

Pete, the download file name is 1190. Not sure if this is a naming error or the wrong file.

Whoops, that's bad - I'll have to check why that is.
It's probably not 1191, then.

OK, now it should be fixed, sorry.

1191 is still losing HDR Metadata
The meta data is there - it's just not added to the descriptive fields in the MKV file (players don't use those, they rely on the Metadata in the actual streams).
So it's more of a cosmetic thing.

When I rip a UHD to file with AnyDVD and play it as a AVCHD on my Oppo 203 it plays as and the Oppo reports that it is HDR. If I process that rip with CloneBD (either as a complete or partial) to a folder structure the Oppo no longer sees it as HDR. The only difference I see with MediaInfo is that the CloneBD file video information is missing the line "format_identifier: HDMV"

Thanks, just for the record, the same effect happens on some 60i (or do i mean 59.94i) US TV sourced material e.g some extras on Firefly.
That's good.
I have Firefly here - most likely not the same version as yours, but the extras are likely the same.
Can you tell me exactly what to do, what to look for and which settings to use?

I think my disks are the US release of Firefly
Take Disk 1
Select Bonus #4
(Should have a duration of 28 mins 39 secs)
Convert to mkv wIth no transcoding
Et voila :)
Just in the windows 10 preview pane, you will see the duration doubled to 57’11’’
Play with vlc and you see the video goes v-e-r-y slowly

Hi Pete, I don’t see anything in the release notes for 1.1.9.2 about this, do you think it is fixed???

Hi Pete, I don’t see anything in the release notes for 1.1.9.2 about this, do you think it is fixed???
I just tried it on one of those bonus tracks from firefly and to me it looks fine. Unless I'm using some different setting. MKV compressed.

Back