• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cars3 german BluRay - AnyDVD scanning forever

mheihs

I try to backup CARS3 german version (IMDB tt3606752) using AnyDVD HD V8.2.2.0 and tried V8.2.2.2 to an ISO image. Both versions of AnyDVD HD scanned the disk forever.
Please Heklp me, Thx

First of, you're not supposed to use the image ripper on DVD's. AnyDVD gives you that warning for a reason. Second, please provide an AnyDVD logfile, error message,... Without it, we can't help you

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank's for the reply. It is not a matter of ripping, the load of the BluRay failed.
After several reboots of my W10 (without changing any software or configuration - it were 8 reboots) suddenly it worked fine.
7 rebootes and every loading of the BluRay resulted in a scanning forever, after the 8th reboot it just scanned some seconds and the BluRay had been available and playable by PowerDVD.

Thank's for the reply. It is not a matter of ripping, the load of the BluRay failed.
After several reboots of my W10 (without changing any software or configuration - it were 8 reboots) suddenly it worked fine.
7 rebootes and every loading of the BluRay resulted in a scanning forever, after the 8th reboot it just scanned some seconds and the BluRay had been available and playable by PowerDVD.
If this is a Bluray, then it needed to have been posted in the Bluray section, not DVD. Either way, an AnyDVD log is still needed.

If this is a Bluray, then it needed to have been posted in the Bluray section, not DVD. Either way, an AnyDVD log is still needed.

it IS posted in the blu-ray section

Back