• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

life of pi 4k

peterbus

the disc reads but hangs on anydvd reading

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_E_Life of Pi.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
It either reads or it hangs. Can't be both. Please explain what's happening, what you're doing...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It either reads or it hangs. Can't be both. Please explain what's happening, what you're doing...

I insert the disc the disc spins (noisily) anydvd starts scanning the disc and continues to scan...that's all it does.
im not complaining just letting people know.there may be a fix out there or it may be a key problem I don't know.

If the drive keeps making noise that's not an AnyDVD problem. It's likely a defective disc then that AnyDVD can't read properly

If the drive keeps making noise that's not an AnyDVD problem. It's likely a defective disc then that AnyDVD can't read properly

Il give it a clean, it works ok in my UHD player, il have another go.

Back