• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray faulty images when ripping to iso

blank

Something dosen't work when ripping to image with AnyDVD 8.2.2.0:

AnyDVD writes the image without complainnig errors or anything but when I try to convert them with CloneBD CBD reports errors. This discs used to work with older versions on the same setup.

Ripping with AnyDVD disabled and using the encrypted image works ...

Forum1.jpg Forum2.jpg Forum3.jpg

That's not AnyDVD, that's CloneBD

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That would mean CloneBD 1.9.0.x is broken or what - I realy don't know how to handel this error messages.:cry:

The second rip was converted without Videoencoding.

Something dosen't work when ripping to image with AnyDVD 8.2.2.0:

AnyDVD writes the image without complainnig errors or anything but when I try to convert them with CloneBD CBD reports errors. This discs used to work with older versions on the same setup.

Ripping with AnyDVD disabled and using the encrypted image works ...
Does it work, if you don't rip at all? Just try to convert from the original disc.

Does it work, if you don't rip at all? Just try to convert from the original disc.

Will try. The drive I use is connected to USB 2 and dosen't read blurays "good". I suspect CloneBD will stop.

Nope.
It's AnyDVD - CloneBD just reports bad data.

Will try. The drive I use is connected to USB 2 and dosen't read blurays "good". I suspect CloneBD will stop.
When using the drive directly, CloneBD will retry and reread if broken data is detected and in most cases fix the problem that way.
If you create an ISO first - the ISO is bad and will remain bad.

Will do so next.

Today I ripped to image with anydvd and unchecked sparse file -> result it worked with a disc that failed yesterday

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_H_BLUE_JASMINE.ziplog
    581.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BLUE_JASMINE.anydvdiso_nosparse.cbdlog
    425.1 KB · Views: 1
Will do so next.

Today I ripped to image with anydvd and unchecked sparse file -> result it worked with a disc that failed yesterday
Interesting. I am looking at the code in AnyDVD and I can't find anything wrong. Not to mention, I can't reproduce this problem.
What was the target disk / filesystem, where AnyDVD saved failing sparse the image? Local NTFS disc? Remote PC? NAS?

Interesting. I am looking at the code in AnyDVD and I can't find anything wrong. Not to mention, I can't reproduce this problem.
What was the target disk / filesystem, where AnyDVD saved failing sparse the image? Local NTFS disc? Remote PC? NAS?

I copied to an usb3 hdd (ntfs) / Windows 10 1709

I copied to an usb3 hdd (ntfs) / Windows 10 1709
Very odd. Maybe I should remove the sparse function. It isn't really useful anyway.

Very odd. Maybe I should remove the sparse function. It isn't really useful anyway.

You at least have my vote on that one ^^. I only rip the "normal" way :) never even tried the sparse method

Yes - perhaps add a warning in the gui (can be problematic) ...

Either the drive I use or sparse file cause the errors here - will test a few blurays to normal image the next week.

Back