• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mindgamers - Bluray issue

Hydramon

Title: Mindgamers (2015)
Format: Blu-ray
Region: A (United States)

Problem: Failed to send host key (bus encryption)! ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I have this issue with two discs of this.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_D_MINDGAMERS.ziplog
    184.7 KB · Views: 8
Title: Mindgamers (2015)
Format: Blu-ray
Region: A (United States)

Problem: Failed to send host key (bus encryption)! ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I have this issue with two discs of this.
Looks like a defective drive (!) to me, because the drive responds with INTERNAL TARGET FAILURE. Or a very weird communication problem (USB cable, driver?), but I doubt it.

Really? I've ripped about 50 other discs with no issue. It's an external bluray drive, though. It also works fine with other discs right now.

Really? I've ripped about 50 other discs with no issue. It's an external bluray drive, though. It also works fine with other discs right now.
If your other 49 discs don't require bus encryption (see status window), then AnyDVD doesn't have to authenticate with the drive.
If you can find a disc, that does, according to the status window, "want bus encryption" and works fine, please post an AnyDVD log file of that disc, then we'll have something to compare.

It is also possible, that the drive doesn't like this particular disc. Or vice versa... Do you have PowerDVD or WinDVD? Can you play the disc without AnyDVD running?

It was likely my drive, I think, since I had it on for a really long time, but the disc seems to work now. Sorry for the time waste, and thanks for the quick replies.

Back