• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quick UI point

Steve55

If you select a clip in the UI, but without any audio track, it will warn you, but the warning refers to the underlying file rather than the playlist item

If you select a clip in the UI, but without any audio track, it will warn you, but the warning refers to the underlying file rather than the playlist item
I read this last week and didn't understand what you're trying to say, then forgot about it.
Now I'm stumbling over it again - still does not compute.
Can you please explain, what you mean?

Sure, Im not in front of the PC right now but I hope I can explain. This tends tohappen when you have language preference set to English and you have a ‘foreign’ BD that has some bonus items with no English soundtrack, for instance. So if you have selected these items and not selected any audio track, when you hit the ‘proceed with conversion’ (or whatever it’s called) you will get a warning saying this item has no soundtrack, do you wish to proceed. The text in this warning is not the playlist but the underlying video file, which you can only see by hovering over the strip in the ui. So to figure out which playlist(s) it’s talking about, you have to hover the mouse over all the strips. When there can be 50 bonus items on the disk, this can be a bit tedious.

Much more disappointing is that my 50i disk where the video plays half speed when copying to mkv, this wasn’t fixed in 1.1.9.1

The text in this warning is not the playlist but the underlying video file, which you can only see by hovering over the strip in the ui
Ah! I think, now I understand. OK, passing that on, thanks.

Much more disappointing is that my 50i disk where the video plays half speed when copying to mkv, this wasn’t fixed in 1.1.9.1
Hmm, yes, I already sent a note.
I'm pretty sure, that they at least thought they had fixed it o_O

Back