• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best software UHD player that's not PowerDVD 17?

Jamie

Hi,

Since I found out that PowerDVD 17 requires intel integrated graphics even with anyDVD running, I am wondering what other people are using for playing UHD iso files on their PCs? I would like to keep full menu playback.

Hi,

Since I found out that PowerDVD 17 requires intel integrated graphics even with anyDVD running, I am wondering what other people are using for playing UHD iso files on their PCs? I would like to keep full menu playback.
Keeping full menu leaves you with only 1 choice: licensed software. There's plenty unlicensed that at least has basic menu support. Some like mpc-hc, mpc-be, some player with madVR...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You can try Kodi 18. I've been able to play UHD iso's and discs. There is no full menu support but I believe that's being worked on.

Keeping full menu leaves you with only 1 choice: licensed software. There's plenty unlicensed that at least has basic menu support. Some like mpc-hc, mpc-be, some player with madVR...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

MPC-BE appears to play UHD disks just fine. As someone stated before, UHD discs don't appear to have many extras so full menu support is not as necessary to me for UHD playback only. MPC-BE played well on my equipment so I don't have to worry about upgrading for a while.

Back