• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hardware encoding stopped to work for certain disks with 1.1.9.x

blank

Hello Hardware encoding stopped to work for certain disks with version 1.1.9.x with an Intel GPU.

I get 2 fps (Hardware decoding / Software encoding to H264 mkv)
This Disc used to work with older Versions and hardware encoding /// other disks work as expected.

Furthermore the send log is grayed out -

Where can I send the log ?

I have send a log to support@elby.ch

Please let me know if you need more info.

Subject "CloneBD bug Hardware encoding stopped to work for certain disks with 1.1.9.x"

Last edited:
Hello Hardware encoding stopped to work for certain disks with version 1.1.9.x with an Intel GPU.

I get 2 fps (Hardware decoding / Software encoding to H264 mkv)
This Disc used to work with older Versions and hardware encoding /// other disks work as expected.

Furthermore the send log is grayed out -

Where can I send the log ?

I have send a log to support@elby.ch

Please let me know if you need more info.

Subject "CloneBD bug Hardware encoding stopped to work for certain disks with 1.1.9.x"
You will probably need to send to send the log file you sent to Elby to Redfox as weii.

No, please just post it here.

Thanks - this is a 1080i source.
HW acceleration support for interlaced content has been removed, due to Intel-driver instabilities.
The intel hw support is crap to begin with, but there was so much trouble with Intel handling interlaced content, that support for that had to be removed entirely, sorry.

If you have that option, I'd recommend switching to an nVidia GTX card - nVidia transcoding is much more stable and between 3 and 8 times faster than Intel.

Thanks - this is a 1080i source.
HW acceleration support for interlaced content has been removed, due to Intel-driver instabilities.
The intel hw support is crap to begin with, but there was so much trouble with Intel handling interlaced content, that support for that had to be removed entirely, sorry.

If you have that option, I'd recommend switching to an nVidia GTX card - nVidia transcoding is much more stable and between 3 and 8 times faster than Intel.

Thanks - Intel hw support works descend with my other discs - so I will have to find a workaround for a handfull Rolling Stones discs only.

What was the last CloneBD version with Intel hw support for interlased material ?

Back