• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guardians Of The Galaxy or Possible Nero 2018 problem

Ted Barry

Hi,

Not sure if this question has ever been posed or not. So, I ripped Guardians Of The Galaxy to the harddrive and my normal practice is to have Nero create the ISO then burn the image. I'm able to play the files off the harddrive, but when I created the ISO, during testing it just came up with a photo/image of the guardians and it was going to play that for 53 min. 11 sec. No Blu Ray menu or anything. Any ideas? I'm suspecting Nero 2018 is doing something funky with the files.

Hi,

Not sure if this question has ever been posed or not. So, I ripped Guardians Of The Galaxy to the harddrive and my normal practice is to have Nero create the ISO then burn the image. I'm able to play the files off the harddrive, but when I created the ISO, during testing it just came up with a photo/image of the guardians and it was going to play that for 53 min. 11 sec. No Blu Ray menu or anything. Any ideas? I'm suspecting Nero 2018 is doing something funky with the files.

Play the RIP itself in a licensed player such as PowerDVD. If the rip plays fine, then AnyDVD did its job. If not, post a logfile. Burn / Nero issues are not an AnyDVD problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Play the RIP itself in a licensed player such as PowerDVD. If the rip plays fine, then AnyDVD did its job. If not, post a logfile. Burn / Nero issues are not an AnyDVD problem.

I'm playing in Leawo Blu-ray Player. Is that ok or do I need to download PowerDVD?

Leawo isn't licensed. Download the trial of PowerDVD, if you still have the issue post an AnyDVD logfile. Without it, the dev's can't help you. You don't need Nero to create an iso anyway. Right click the fox tray icon : 'rip to image', done.

Leawo isn't licensed. Download the trial of PowerDVD, if you still have the issue post an AnyDVD logfile. Without it, the dev's can't help you. You don't need Nero to create an iso anyway. Right click the fox tray icon : 'rip to image', done.

Actually, the RIP plays just fine in Leawo Blu-ray Player.

Then it's not an AnyDVD issue. But a burn/blanks problem

Ok, I did an AnyDVD Rip To Image and it's still doing it.

Still not an anyDVD issue. You said it yourself that the rip itself plays fine. Even the one done by IMGburn, meaning AnyDVD decrypts fine. The problem is likely nero or your blanks. I've seen it happen myself that when burning to a cheap brand bd-re there were glitches in the video/menu only half showing and when burning to a higher quality media, everything was just fine

Still not an anyDVD issue. You said it yourself that the rip itself plays fine. Even the one done by IMGburn, meaning AnyDVD decrypts fine. The problem is likely nero or your blanks. I've seen it happen myself that when burning to a cheap brand bd-re there were glitches in the video/menu only half showing and when burning to a higher quality media, everything was just fine

I haven't burnt it yet, I don't want to waste a 50BG Blu Ray disc. I use Verbatim, BTW. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well, did you try PowerDVD with the AnyDVD rip?

BTW that's why they invented BD-RE's, problems? Just erase and try again

It works in PowerDVD! Thanks! Sorry to trouble you, Ch3vrOn.

Don't be sorry. Glad I could help. That's why testing is advised to be done in licensed players. Although unlicensed players do work, they often have either menu issues (like you're seeing, especially with Java based menus), audio issues, or playlist issues or even a combination

Either way, now you know it's your player that's the problem and not the rip

Back