• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

True Detective Season 2

it's True Dectives season 2. I have tried a couple of times and get the same result. I have updated to the newer version of Any Dvd, also Clone Dvd. It proceeds to 50 % reading it and then it completly stops and comes up with the error that it couldn't be backed up. On this log file I let it run for over 8 hrs.

Attachments

• true dectives season 2 log new.txt
    627.4 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD logfile too please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Yes, it looks like a decryption problem.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.9, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HP DVDRAM GT30L MP04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2066816 sectors (4036 MBytes)
Total size: 4088686 sectors (7985 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Still not a logfile, that's a copy paste of the status window text. Please follow the instructions as indicated in the topic I linked. As I said, logfiles have the .ziplog extension

Then you're still not reading that topic I linked. Please read that topic provided in post 18 and follow instructions to provide an AnyDVD logfile. No AnyDVD logfile, no help. It's that simple.

You don't need to copy it to provide an AnyDVD logfile. The choice is yours.

It will not let me copy it that is why I had to paste it.
Step by step instructions on how to get a log have been given twice...in this thread.
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Any dvd log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.9_Info_E_TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A.ziplog
    152.6 KB · Views: 5
Back