• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to merge/mux my ripped UHD Blu-ray disc into a single M2TS file?

Sonichedgehog360

I am right now finishing the ripping of my very first UHD Blu-ray disc with AnyDVD 8.2.1.9. How can I create a single merged/muxed M2TS file from the ISO?

Last edited:
Nope, CloneBD Cant output to a single m2ts file. Mkv/mp4 only

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Maintaining the BDMV structure is just that, you maintain the original split m2ts files filestructure. He wants a single m2ts file containing the movie. CLBD can't do that (yet) i think. I do know it can output to MPEG-2 ts (MPEG-4 AVC) file, but don't know if that's the same. I don't use .ts file output

Ordinary *ts. files consist of 188 byte packets. I personally use them for TV recordings.
As opposed to this, *.m2ts files are chopped into 192 byte sections with an additional 4 byte time stamp.

Then CLBD does currently NOT have the option to output to .m2ts

Update: I'll answer my own question with a quote from another post:

Copying the single main m2ts from a UHD Blu-ray disc works, but this is ever so slightly broken. Playable is flawless, but audio tracks will not show their language. You need to mux the m2ts to fix this. This brings me to my next point: what I read online about tsMuxeR muxes causing jumpy and out of sync playback is a bunch of bunk. Either the person who claimed this was not using it properly or is using a broken media player. Simply use BDinfo 0.5.10 to determine the correct mpls Blu-ray playlist file. Then select this mpls from the Blu-ray image in tsMuxeR just as you would with a normal Blu-ray. Select all the audio, video, and subtitle streams. Finally, mux it all together into a m2ts file. All my UHD m2ts muxes work perfectly in both MPC-HC and Kodi 17. In addition, the muxes will show the language for each audio stream which the unmuxed single, large m2ts from the disc would not properly show.

Back