• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing UHD short video sequences (Ver. 8.2.1.9)

Jeffrey Colon

Is there a was to remove short video sequences from 4k BR? Tried setting at < 2 mins which doesn't do anything.
Thank you
Jeff

Thanks for the reply. Seems every M2ts gets decoded. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Thx
No, it just removes them "logically". You will notice this only with a licensed player (PowerDVD or standalone).

VLC and MPC play them. I'm miffed....
These aren't licensed players. If you want to re-author a disc, there is a very nice program called "CloneBD", which will do exactly what you ask for. It is even free to use, if you don't want to compress.

These aren't licensed players. If you want to re-author a disc, there is a very nice program called "CloneBD", which will do exactly what you ask for. It is even free to use, if you don't want to compress.
I own PowerDVD ver. 17. Same issue... I'm ripping to hard disk. I don't understand why the short files are still being decoded even if I set it to <20 minutes.

MakeMKV works like it should. The downside is MKV is only usable on my PC. I want to be able to burn a disk if I wish to play a movie on my stand alone.

Solved: I was trying to load the movie(s) from the stream directory. Oops!!
Thanks for your help...

Back