• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PBS Victoria Second Season BluRay Ripping Errors

kangaroo

Hi,

Discs 2 and 3 of the PBS Victoria Second Season Blu Ray set, which was released yesterday in the United States, has issues ripping with AnyDVD HD v8.2.1.0.

In Disc 2, Episode 5, I get the "Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC) error message (I forget what it is).

In Disc 3, Episodes 7 and 8 do not show to be selected to rip, only the last episode (and multiple times) and the bonus features.

Disc 1, Episodes 1-3 appears to have ripped OK, but I haven't had a chance to view them in their entirety.

Attached are the log files for all three discs. If you can please review and provide a fix that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!
Ed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 1.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 2.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 3.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
If you can please review and provide a fix that would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I will - please first create all of those log files again, now. Some required information will be added.
Thanks.

Created the attached log files again. After I created each one, I got the following AnyDVD message:

AnyDVD exception! Please send this AnyDVD dump file to bugs@redfox.bz with a short description how to reproduct this error! Click OK to open the file location.

The dump file is also attached.

Also, forgot to mention that none of these discs nor the iso image files of these three discs will play in Power DVD 17 with the latest update. I just get a black screen. The transport controls do not work. However I can create mp4 files from the iso images with CloneBD.

The three discs play fine in a standalone Blu Ray Player.

Thanks a bunch! :)
Ed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 1.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 2.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_B_VICTORIA S2 DISC 3.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
OK, now they should work fine.

Yes they do and the discs now play in Power DVD. THANK YOU!!

Ed

Back