• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD log file

Larry Sugarman

Could somsome please kindly explain why how to create a los file for Clone BD?
I've tried copying the movie 'American Made' to a dual layer re-writable disc several times. Each time it stops writing when it is 65% burned. When I compress the movie to aasingle layer Blu ray disc, I have no problem. Thank you!

Could somsome please kindly explain why how to create a los file for Clone BD?
I've tried copying the movie 'American Made' to a dual layer re-writable disc several times. Each time it stops writing when it is 65% burned. When I compress the movie to aasingle layer Blu ray disc, I have no problem. Thank you!
That's not a CloneBD problem but a drive/blanks problem. If you've managed to clone the disc through clbd, then the only thing clbd does is tell the burner 'hey, I want you to burn this data. Let me know when you're done.'

What's the brand of blanks you're using? Drive model? Firmware version?

As to the logfile, it's the big blue button on the same screen where you see the error message after burning stops.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your reply. Your explanation was easy to understand.
My Blu-ray drive is the Pioneer BDR-XD05W. The firmware version is unknown. I visited the Pioneer website; however, I did not see any option to update the firmware.
The blank I am using is a Maxell BD-RE DL.
Once again, thank you for your help and support.

---Larry

Thank you very much for your reply. Your explanation was easy to understand.
My Blu-ray drive is the Pioneer BDR-XD05W. The firmware version is unknown. I visited the Pioneer website; however, I did not see any option to update the firmware.
The blank I am using is a Maxell BD-RE DL.
Once again, thank you for your help and support.

---Larry
Your Maxell blanks are likely the problem or your drive doesn't 'like' them

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you! I will try Verbatim discs.

I am sorry, but I don't know how to quote your text comments. Thanks again!

Back