• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Active

garillaV

Just curious as to what resolution I should set for the best possible picture for the output method.

Just curious as to what resolution I should set for the best possible picture for the output method.
Simple. Check the resolution of the device and then go the highest closes one

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Just a suggestion..

We all know, that the larger the movie file, the more space it's going to take up. I run 720p formatted movies (1280*720) on my phones that are 1080p in resolution.. and there's literally no difference in the quality I've seen on a screen that small.
Give this a try.. see what you like:
Encode a movie at 1080p.. then again at 720p. See if there's any visual differences on your phone. I only suggest this, as you'll be able to squeeze more movies on your memory card using 720p... but also keep in mind, the audio format you choose as well.. I encode all movies using 5.1, which adds about 200MB+ per file more than encoding at say, stereo 160kpbs. If I am going to encode to stereo, however, the smallest would be 192, midrange 320.. largest 448.

Just food for thought.

Back