• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

htpc playback specifications ?

pronto

hello to all

hypothetical question
if I made a successful backup (iso image) of one of my 4K UHD Blu-rays on to my HTPC
Then what specification would be needed to play the backup on my HTPC.

Would I still need a certain named processor with HDR, HDCP 2.2,and a motherboard with HDMI 2.0a, plus cyberlinks latest player PowerDVD 17...

If not then what would be considered to be a reasonable specified PC to play back backups of 4k UHD Blu-rays....thanks pronto

Wrong section, moved. The Blu-ray issues section is reserved for blu-ray disc related issues only. Moved to general chat

Wrong section, moved. The Blu-ray issues section is reserved for blu-ray disc related issues only. Moved to general chat

sorry but I realised after I posted it was the wrong section sorry ... you any idea about PC specs for playing backed up 4Kuhd Blu-rays

Back