• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jigsaw.... Playlist Help...

Warpdrive

Humbly asking the RedFox gurus for the correct playlist of the Canadian eOne version of "Jigsaw". LOL

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_E_JIGSAW.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Thanks, done.

Late reply... but, thanks Pete! Works great!

Playlist help please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.6_Info_J_JIGSAW.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Another playlist needing help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_I_JIGSAW.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
another one thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.6_Info_H_JIGSAW.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I deleted some of these posts, the log files were all from the same discs.
another one thanks
Do you have a problem with yours? It was already fixed a couple of weeks ago.

The others: should work as well now, thanks.

I deleted some of these posts, the log files were all from the same discs.

Do you have a problem with yours? It was already fixed a couple of weeks ago.

The others: should work as well now, thanks.

hi yes seem around 30-32min of play some weird things happend video and sound jump 2 guys was walking and talking in a corridor then boom they are with some other guy in a room lol

Playlists are done through the opd, not beta versions. Beta's on bd's fix mostly only fix menu playback issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

hi yes seem around 30-32min of play some weird things happend video and sound jump 2 guys was walking and talking in a corridor then boom they are with some other guy in a room lol
Please provide a little more info.
What player are you using for playback?
Did you use any conversion tool?
Anything, that might help us know what you did.

Please provide a little more info.
What player are you using for playback?
Did you use any conversion tool?
Anything, that might help us know what you did.

i did the iso with anydvdhd 8.2.1.6 beta
i use the iso mounted on virtual clone drive 5.5.0.0
playing on my pc with powerdvd 16 it seem like powerdvd dont play the good playlist the movie is 1:30:57 and should be 1:31:57

Thanks. I see now AnyDVDHD 8.2.1.6 via the OPD is reporting the Netflix disk as playlist 453. Another forum is reporting 432 for the US retail disk.

Thanks. I see now AnyDVDHD 8.2.1.6 via the OPD is reporting the Netflix disk as playlist 453. Another forum is reporting 432 for the US retail disk.

Both exist. Yours is 453.
There's no "the US retail disc", there are several different ones.

Finally getting around to watching Jigsaw, am seeing, at around 32 minutes in, inconsistencies with playback, video/audio not in sync and jumping around. Tried ripping again with 8.2.3.3 and burning, same results. Log file attached. Thanks.

Update: cancel request. Found problem was using BDRB.

Tried CloneBD and it solved the burn. (Sorry)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_Info_S_JIGSAW_824B5447.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Finally getting around to watching Jigsaw, am seeing, at around 32 minutes in, inconsistencies with playback, video/audio not in sync and jumping around. Tried ripping again with 8.2.3.3 and burning, same results. Log file attached. Thanks.

Update: cancel request. Found problem was using BDRB.

Tried CloneBD and it solved the burn. (Sorry)

Could you please send a BD Rebuilder log or info of your problematic disc to them on the BD Rebuilder Forum? That way, they can still find and fix the bug.

Don't forget to explain everything wrong to them.

Good luck.

Back