• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

StarForce?

birishluck

Lots of companies using StarForce now and I don't know how to get around it. Ive tried different profiles in clone cd but NG. virtual didnt work either.
Any thoughts or failed efforts?:confused:

there is no real solution to the newer StarForce protected games etc.

the only real solution if it is a game is to make a copy of the files on the disc so you can install.. then use a no-cd fix to start the application... aditionally the starforce authors have released a tool for removing the drivers from your computer.

hopefully starforce will not be seen as a chosen protection much longer since there has been a number of complaints due to the fact that starforce installs drivers on your pc and causes difficulties for your IDE/SCSI and virtual drives even outside the game it came with.

a 1:1 copy of a starforce disc is not posible as it is at the moment as far as i know

Lots of companies using StarForce now and I don't know how to get around it. Ive tried different profiles in clone cd but NG. virtual didnt work either.
Any thoughts or failed efforts?:confused:

Try Daemon Tools.

daemon tools will most likeley be blacklisted in the newer starforce versions though, but i havent tried the latest daemon release so far

Latest Version of Daemon-Tools won't work with the newest Starforce Version!

daemon tools will most likeley be blacklisted in the newer starforce versions though, but i havent tried the latest daemon release so far

DT is able to emulate SF 4. I have tested it.

awesome thanks for the info. But from what I read Starforce is offering $10,000 to anyone who can prove the problem with drives failing.

Back