• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we please keep this thread [ON-Topic] please. All these questions have been asked and answered 100 times. The release will be out when Slysoft decides to release it, thats it, end of story. If you have something positive to add, post it, if not , well you know what to do. ( Stay on topic).:policeman:

This is a known problem. AnyDVD cannot handle this title right now. An update will be released to fix this.

all is fine but come on honestly every one has updated but slysoft, i love anydvd but a release has to be put out to keep there rep, and yes i bought and have 100% faith in anydvd
There will be. Give it 2 more days tops.

I think a lot of people who are asking for help on this title are worried they may have to pay late rental fees if they can't get an update soon enough....:D

There will be. Give it 2 more days tops.

Yes, it appears Slysoft was just late getting thier copy of the (region1 release) of the DVD.

Also I bet that no one ever really expected such an insignificant release to contain a strange new protection involving the < > symbols.

You can bet that as soon as the DVD actually gets there... that they'll have it sorted out in a matter of a day.

-W

Yes, it appears Slysoft was just late getting thier copy of the (region1 release) of the DVD.

Also I bet that no one ever really expected such an insignificant release to contain a strange new protection involving the < > symbols.

You can bet that as soon as the DVD actually gets there... that they'll have it sorted out in a matter of a day.

-W
If I get the disc, it will be a matter of minutes.

Could we please keep this thread [ON-Topic] please. All these questions have been asked and answered 100 times. The release will be out when Slysoft decides to release it, thats it, end of story. If you have something positive to add, post it, if not , well you know what to do. ( Stay on topic).:policeman:

What IS the topic now?? I really thought it was about the people ignoring the Sticky, at least more than anything else at this point.

Also "when Slysoft decides to release it" is a little arrogant sounding. (think PR here) Slysofts *stated* position is that they'll release it "as soon as they can - after getting the DVD in".

That's why it's good for a Mod to use Webslingers disclaimer... so they don't get confused with *real* company spokepeople - like James... who will fix it in minutes. :D

-W

I see this was started a long time ago and no comment from Slysoft or update to fix the problem, are they working on it and is there an update coming out any time soon to fix the issue? :confused: I get the fixing error and then it says it can't do it. I am using the lastest update and AnyDVD with it, using other programs kind of defeats the purpose of buying AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

What's up Homer?? Dooohhhhhh!!!!:doh::doh::agree:

Everyone should just start ignoring new threads on Blades of Glory.

Where is the fun in that?? Then we can't make fun of the noobs that don't read the stickies and don't read the 50+ pages on Blades already out there. I mean come on where is the fun?? :agree: :D

Where is the fun in that?? Then we can't make fun of the noobs that don't read the stickies and don't read the 50+ pages on Blades already out there. I mean come on where is the fun?? :agree: :D
Heh. We're not here to make fun of n00bs though, we are here to solve problems. :agree:

There has been an update to 1click that allows it to backup this movie.

If you are using AnyDVD it has been found that you need to do the following to enable it to work.

If you use AnyDVD, go into the AnyDVD settings and uncheck the box for "Remove Copy Protection Based Upon Unreadable Sectors", then start 1Click and Enable CPRx.

Once Slysoft releases their update, you'll go back to using it the way you have been doing... Enable the "Remove Copy Protection Based Upon Unreadable Sectors" in AnyDVD and Disabling CPRx in 1Click.

COURTESY of GAPONY

I understand people getting a little aggravated at the same questions over and over, but you'll have to cut people a little slack. I have been using AnyDVD for more than 3 years and CloneDVD even longer and I have to admit I'm a little shocked at how long it has taken for them to get a handle on this. Maybe (probably) we're a little bit spoiled that they are usually the first to crack a new protection, often in hours. It has been 3 days and several others have reported success with various softwares. I, myself have used ripit4me and dvdfabhddecrypter successfully, however the video quality is not what I am use to with AnyDVD/CloneDVD. So, hopefully they will solve it post-haste, buy don't be surprised by the reactions. People are frustrated and are venting and are discovering the problem at different times. Who is really going to read a 500 post thread after all.
Having said that, AnyDVD/CloneDVD is still my favorite software, this is my first complaint about either and I am sure they will solve it shortly.

Last edited:
I understand people getting a little aggravated at the same questions over and over, but you'll have to cut people a little slack. I have been using AnyDVD for more than 3 years and CloneDVD even longer and I have to admit I'm a little shocked at how long it has taken for them to get a handle on this. Maybe (probably) we're a little bit spoiled buy they are usually the first to crack a new protection, often in hours. It has been 3 days and several others have reported success with various softwares. I, myself have used ripit4me and dvdfabhddecrypter successfully, however the video quality is not what I am use to with AnyDVD/CloneDVD. So, hopefully they will solve it post-haste, buy don't be surprised by the reactions. People are frustrated and are venting and are discovering the problem at different times. Who is really going to read a 500 post thread after all.

No one has to read all 500+ posts and that is part of the problem. They could open their eyes and read the stickied posting that is the 2nd post in the AnyDVD sub-forum with the title Anydvd 6.1.7.0 can't handle Blades of Glory Region 1. In fact they could read the posting far more quickly than the amount of time it takes them to post in this thread. Oh so simple and painless. :)

I really really think James will chuckle as he resolves the issues with this protection and it'll be fixed very quickly once he has the disc. I'd suggest Slysoft make use of frigatebirds in the future as a shipping method rather than their current one. :D

Last edited:
LOL.
What is the rush if you actually own the dvd.
Off on another tangent maybe have a tutorial to do before you can post where you learn how to read stickies and read threads before posting the same question for the 300th time??
Doom9 has a great thing where once registered you have to wait 5 days before you can post. Cleans out the idiots very one. And the ones who creep through get the boot chucked at them because there is no excuse for not reading the rules after 5 days.

No one has to read all 500+ posts and that is part of the problem. They could open their eyes and read the stickied posting that is the 2nd post in the AnyDVD sub-forum with the title Anydvd 6.1.7.0 can't handle Blades of Glory Region 1. In fact they could read the posting far more quickly than the amount of time it takes them to post in this thread. Oh so simple and painless. :)

The problem is, that when you first go the the forum you see the AnyDVD thread and "Blades of Glory" as the post. If you click that, you go to the last post, 500+ at this point. Most don't think to go to post #2 to find something. And just for the record, I've been reading this thread for several days, 100's of posts, and I have yet to see the sticky. So it is not so "simple and painless." And please spare me the sarcastic "the sticky is right here" post. I've read most of the posts, I'm just sticking up for some of the newer people that are just encountering the problem and asking questions. Don't get me wrong, I agree that they should try to read some of the posts to find an answer, but who can read them all?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back