• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with The Maze Runner

JamesG

When trying to convert The Maze Runner BD, I run into these problems:
- AnyDVD takes an unusually long time to load the disc (3-5 minutes).
- CloneBD will either provide an error loading the disc or an error during encoding. The loading error is "Failed to generate hash." the encoding error is the usual read error with bad sectors at such and such location.

The disc is brand new, no scratches. It plays fine in my BD player without any hiccups.

I've attached the AnyDVD log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_D_MAZE_RUNNER.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
When trying to convert The Maze Runner BD, I run into these problems:
- AnyDVD takes an unusually long time to load the disc (3-5 minutes).
- CloneBD will either provide an error loading the disc or an error during encoding. The loading error is "Failed to generate hash." the encoding error is the usual read error with bad sectors at such and such location.

The disc is brand new, no scratches. It plays fine in my BD player without any hiccups.

I've attached the AnyDVD log file.
That disc is protected by BD+ so a long decryption time isn't uncommon. Just because it's brand new doesn't mean it can't be defective (which is what I'm leaning towards). The chance of it being a protection issue for such an old title is slim to none.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That disc is protected by BD+ so a long decryption time isn't uncommon. Just because it's brand new doesn't mean it can't be defective (which is what I'm leaning towards). The chance of it being a protection issue for such an old title is slim to none.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I went to Best Buy for another copy. This one has a different printing on the disc surface from what Amazon had. It encoded just fine. Thanks for the tip.

Back