• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray of the movie "John Wick"

wayne1938

Trying to burn a backup of this movie and having problems.
I can play the original disc on my computer or Blu-ray player and it starts at the beginning.
When I try in Clone BD, version 1.1.8.0 it starts about 15 minutes into the movie and only shows the extras not the main movie.
I checked the settings and nothing has changed since burning a different movie successfully.
Seems it doesn't like the movie "John Wick"

Seems it would be selecting the wrong playlist. Meaning the title is being incorrectly decrypted. Please provide an anydvd logfile.

Trying to burn a backup of this movie and having problems.
I can play the original disc on my computer or Blu-ray player and it starts at the beginning.

Please post an AnyDVD log file of the disc, so we can see if the Screen Pass protection has been removed by AnyDVD.

When I try in Clone BD, version 1.1.8.0 it starts about 15 minutes into the movie and only shows the extras not the main movie.
What exactly do you mean by "try in CloneBD"?
Do you mean by converting the disc and then playing back the result?
Or are you referring to what you're seeing in the preview during transcoding when making a full disc copy? (CloneBD doesn't necessarily convert clips in the order they will be played back, that is as intended).

Thanks to both of you.
I burned a disc of the movie without really looking at the preview.
When I test played it on my Blu-ray player, it only showed the extras and not the main movie. Same on my computer.
I played the original which was fine, both on my computer and Blu-ray player.
I started to burn another disc and noticed in the preview was starting about 15 minutes into the movie. Those previews are the main movie, but that's not what shows up on the burned disc, only the extras.
I have tried both complete and partial copies
Sorry guys. How do I get the anydvd logfile?

Thanks to both of you.
I burned a disc of the movie without really looking at the preview.
When I test played it on my Blu-ray player, it only showed the extras and not the main movie. Same on my computer.
I played the original which was fine, both on my computer and Blu-ray player.
I started to burn another disc and noticed in the preview was starting about 15 minutes into the movie. Those previews are the main movie, but that's not what shows up on the burned disc, only the extras.
I have tried both complete and partial copies
Sorry guys. How do I get the anydvd logfile?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_F_JOHN_WICK.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_F_JOHN_WICK.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I figured it out and attached the file to my last post.

Chevron and Pete.
If it's any help on this problem, the disc can't be copied on another program I have used.
It's a different result as everything looks normal during the process and says it's used 23.6 gig of space, but when playing it back, the disc has no video, just a black screen and the audio is very, very low.
Tried it on my computer and Blu-ray player. Same results.
The original plays fine.

Back