• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem decryption

Have you tried reflashing your org backup firmware ?

Have you tried crosslashing to another model with the polish flasher ?

@Hackerjac
Yes, I tried with all the other firmware, none worked.
And I did not back up the firmware org.
I do not know what to do.
I think of redeeming another reader.
If I would have known that I would never flash the reader.

No, no error message.
Thanks for the link

I don't think it makes a difference, because the same clean firmware will be used for flashing.
However, you can hope that the laser calibration data may be added in a different way, so decryption of your UHD discs will be working again.

Last edited:
I try to flash with the method of Hackerjac, but the software does not recognize the reader.
or it's me who does not use it.

So, if it is a firmware problem reflash with which firmware?
I try the method: LG crossflash NS50_firmware_pack_with_patched_flasher.zip.
But it still does not work.
If anyone has a solution, I'm interested.

Hm it's more risky using firmware from an other drive model.
I know there's "DRVTool" for some Pioneer drives.
I wanted to crossh-flash my Pioneer BDR-205 to a BDR-S05 (actually nearly same drive), BDR-205 is bulk version,
because BDR-205 is without booktype setting to DVD-ROM for DVD+R (Single) Layer DVDs.
DVD+R DL on the BDR-205 are automatically written as DVD-ROM booktype. On BDR-S05 I can set to DVD-ROM for both DVD+R DL and DVD+R.

If I had also the kernel file of BDR-S05 I could finally crossflash BDR-205 to BDR-S05 with DVRTool.
With DRVTool here I have put the drive in kernel-mode first. This allows to make a backup "kernel"-part of Pioneer drive (therefor I'd have to have also an BDR-S05 for kernel dumping).

The problem is that for BDR-(2)05 I also need the kernel file for BDR-S05 for cross flashing, on Pioneer website there's just the exe-updater file firmware-rom file, as the original BDR-S05 drive of course is already programmed with the kernel.
(The BDR-S05-kernel is already included in the BDR-S05-ROM chip, and the kernel of BDR-205 is already included in DBR-205 drive ROM chip)
And the manufacturer flashing tool doesn't allow crosslashing as it recognizes another drive model+missing kernel file from other drive for cross flashing, I don't own it and when there's no people around making a backup dump of kernel-part) :)

https://club.myce.com/t/dvrtool-pioneer-dvr-bdr-firmware-flashing-utility-v1-02/312464?page=2

I flashed the wrong firmware for BDR-205 on time. But I had luck that it allowed to flash back original firmware for Pioneer BDR-205. I backuped the kernel-part of BDR-205, putting drive in kernel first, then dumping the kernel.
Also working reverting back to older firmware, drive still worked, although Pioneer's own flasher doesn't allow reverting back to older firmware.

Maybe this helps also others who updated their Pioneer drive, maybe is/was UHD friendly, and the new firmware isn't any longer UHD-friendly

Maybe there is also similar way with LG drives for cross flashing.
---
"lg tool revert back firmware"
https://www.myce.com/news/user-post...16ns55-make-rip-ultra-hd-blu-ray-discs-83372/

@theosch
My drive bh16ns55 was flashing from factory in 1.01 and when I upgraded to version 1.02 it did not work anymore.
I went to version 1.02 with this firmware with DOSFLASH:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-uhd-leaked-key-progress.74122/page-25#post-479726
Since the update with this firmware it has not worked.
No, I have not forgotten to use the UHD keyfile.

FW 1.02 (maybe) is no longer UHD friendly. Is there version 1.03 existing for LG BH16NS55 and this is only no longer UHD friendly or both?

Attachments

• DVRTool_readme_(FOR_PIONEER-drives !).PNG
    DVRTool_readme_(FOR_PIONEER-drives !).PNG
    468.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi, I managed to flash but it still does not work.
In my opinion it is a laser calibration problem, that's why it does not want to decrypt the UHD.
it would have to make a modified firmware like the original firmware.
Thanks.

Hi, I managed to flash but it still does not work.
In my opinion it is a laser calibration problem, that's why it does not want to decrypt the UHD.
it would have to make a modified firmware like the original firmware.
Thanks.

I don't know whether it works, but I would try to update the firmware of your drive to version 1.03 again, and then downgrade the firmware as described in the tutorial posted by Hackerjac.
Now you're dumping the laser calibration data from the successfully patched firmware (i. e. version 1.03).

Last edited:
Hi, if any of you can post his functional firmware to decrypt the UHD, it would be nice of you.
I try all the methods it still does not work.
Thanks.

Hi, I'm coming back to you to find out if anyone has a solution for this problem:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.3, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS55 1.02 N000200SIK9RFAN8331
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 29233824 sectors (57097 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_REVENANT
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Drive's signature of the Dv value seems incorrect (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
The reader does not recognize the hash anymore.
I try all flash methods it still does not work.
Thanks.

Won't work. It's a drive problem after trying to downgrade the firmware of the drive. At this point has nothing to do with AnyDVD

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That's right what Ch3vr0n said after a firmware downgrade from 1.03 to 1.02 that it did not work anymore.
The drive was flashing in 1.01 original.
does anyone have an idea for it to work again?
I have another question is that it could come from the epprom that would be badly erased and that would remain waste of the old firmware?
Is there a way to erase the epprom cleanly before reflashing?

Last edited:
you'd have to ask the guy that created the flash tool in the first place. That's beyond a standard decryption problem and definitely not an anydvd one. It all started with the firmware downgrade. That's the root of the problem. You have to fix that first before we can address any subsequent potential errors

Here is a 1.01 full dump with calibration data which has always worked on several BH16NS55. Try it (Of course from pure DOS, with the DOSFLASH modified version provided before, erasing eeprom and then writing firmware).

Attachments

• DUMP101.ZIP
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
I try your firmware is always the same thing:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.7, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS55 1.01
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Media is AACS protected!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray Disc!

I try your firmware is always the same thing:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.7, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS55 1.01
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Media is AACS protected!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray Disc!

I have same problem.
1.01 and 1.02 dump with laser calibration do not work.
error message like barrett70's case.
I guess this problem caused by hardware not firmware.
My nh16ns55 Originally firmware version is 1.03 and It was produced in December 2017.

Back